Decision 280/QD-TTg was published to give approval for the National Energy Efficiency Programme (VNEEP) for the period of 2019-2030. Specific objectives of the programme include: To save 5 – 7% of the national energy consumption in the period of 2019-2025, To enhance the policy mechanism and legal regulations on energy efficiency, To reduce power loss to less than 6.5%, To reduce the average energy consumption for the industrial sectors/subsectors compared to the period of 2015-2018 (detailed per sector).
The ambition from this decision is to support the mobilisation of all the national and international resources for stimulating economical and efficient use of energy through the synchronous implementation of assignments and solutions of State management, technical assistance, science and technology research and product development, market transition, human resource training and development, and also utilization of support from the international community in the field of economical and efficient use of energy.
An English translation is available here: http://vepg.vn/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/the-signed-version-of-VNEEP-3_ENG_Final.pdf
The field of construction is one of the most important industries for most countries, which affects the efficiency of the entire management system, including the state of the environment. The importance of this industry for the economy of any country can be explained by the fact that capital construction creates a large number of jobs and is the main consumer of intermediate products and related services. Due to its economic importance, the results of the construction sector can significantly affect the development of the economy as a whole. The economic benefit of the development of this industry is the multiplier effect of funds invested in construction and interconnected processes. After all, with the development of the construction industry are developing: production of building materials and equipment for their manufacture, engineering, metallurgy and metalworking, petrochemistry, glass production, woodworking and porcelain industry, transport, energy and more. Also, construction creates the basis for the development of small and medium-sized businesses, thus creating new jobs. Thus, the growth of the construction industry contributes to the strengthening of the country’s economy and solves many social problems. The construction industry is one of the key sectors of any economy. For example, in the EU its share is 9% of GDP, while in Ukraine this value is at 3.97% of GDP, although with a gradual increase in recent years. It should be noted that construction consists of three main sectors: residential, non-residential (commercial and social) and infrastructure. In Europe, in 2016, 78% of all construction was residential and non-residential, and the remaining 22% were engineering structures.
This report talks through the current state of the construction industry in Ukraine and then goes on to illustrate and explain the problem that needs to be solved. The main conclusion of the document comes in the sections around ways to implement BIM for success and the expected results which this can deliver.
To track the BIM adoption in the world
Analysis of BIM adoption processes in 11 different European countries.
Following common international standards in information management would significantly improve the profitability of the real estate and construction sector. It could also increase cooperation among the different organisations. Through the RASTI project launched under the KIRA-digi process the Ministry of the Environment is now building a strategy for the use of international standards. The aim of the RASTI project is to improve the efficiency of information management in Finlands built environment by up to 50%. In the long term this would mean annual cost savings of about EUR 300 million. At the moment there are several international and local, partly overlapping standards relating to information management, and it is a challenge for operators in the real estate and construction sector to choose the most suitable ones.
The document presents a national vision for 2030 and a strategy which, if realised, will together make Finland one of the leading countries in the digitalisation of the built environment. The strategy document describes the steps (roadmap) for reaching the vision in 2030. In addition to commitment to the shared standards, the required measures include development tasks, education and training, support for the implementation, evaluation of the results and a management model for further development of digitalisation. The target state requires measures in both the private and the public sector. Cooperation between civil society organisations and organisations participating in standardisation is essential.