Austrian Standards is Austria’s organisation for standardisation and innovation . They are an independent and neutral group tasked with supporting standards which are delivered as practicable, sustainable solutions for economic and social challenges. These standards are designed to make life easier, safer and better, whilst strengthening the competitiveness of the Austrian and European economy.
The Austrian Standards organisation works to:
- Promote the dialogue between various stakeholders on a national and international level.
- Act as the gateway to a global standardization network and numerous partner organizations.
- Share the methodical know-how to start and manage cooperative processes.
- Make standards, documents and information accessible with innovative tools.
- Prepare specialist knowledge using multimedia, promote professional development and offer different certification models.
The following content will be presented in English
Would you like to proceed?